Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I twisted my knee last night :(


I was lying in bed, minding my own business, all of a sudden a thought occured to me, "I need blah :), I'll go grab it". I lowered my leg off of the bed and right as i began to step off the bed a horrible crackling popping gut wrenching sound pulsated through my being. I then began to scream my head off as I fell to the floor. Thankfully my amazing boyfriend was here to help me. So now I'm just lying in bed, reading about different knee surgeries, and non surgical options, but many of you know, this isn't the first time I've done this. I'm pretty sure I tore my meniscus. It's the most common knee injury in america, according to some random orthopedic website. If I have the surgery I'll be out of commission for awhile, like 2-4 months depending on how severe the tear is, and how my physical therapy goes. So the next step is x-rays and MRI's and all that jazz. Ill keep everyone posted, all 3 of you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hooray! You have a blog! I will be sure to put a link up on my blog! :-)