Thursday, January 21, 2010

Holly Golightly

So it's another one of those nights where I am up until 4am thinking about the most random things. Exhibit A would be the picture of Mickey Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi from Breafast at Tiffany's. I never really realized just how much I connect with Audrey Hepburn's character until this morning.
I still do not have a job. This is something that makes me feel like a complete loser. I am a fully capable human being. I am not stupid. I know I am trainable and have the ability to do almost anything I am presented with. I am 24 and I cannot find a job, still do not have a degree and barely make it each month. I guess I should look at the positive. I still have a lot more than some people and should be grateful for that.
I really want to start writing here more. If there are any topics you guys want to me write about let me know. I can always use a little direction. Until then I shall have to say goodbye and goodnight.

No comments: