Thursday, May 6, 2010

Movie Review!!!!


SO I have been wanting to do a new blog for a long time and I jut haven't had anything really to say. My life has been dullsville lately with no job and no school. So I thought I would give my go at a movie review! We all know i always have an opinion..... about everything!

I recently saw the movie Taking Woodstock. The latest work from Oscar winning Ang Lee. It stars Demetri Martin, who in latest years I have really come to dislike. Once his show started on Comedy Central, my respect for his comedy really fell. This movie really made me like him again! His acting was real, genuine, and the comedy was something everybody could relate to. My favorite part of this film was Imelda Staunton. Her portrayal of Sonia Teichberg was AMAZING!!!! I loved her, I laughed, I hated her at one point, but then loved her again! Now the only thing was strange about this film was the awkward gay tension between Demetri Martin's character and every other male in the film. Every time he talked to a man there was this crazy awkwardness! You kept wondering if they were gonna make out, and then finally *spolier alert* he made out with a dude in front of his dad! AWKWARD!!! All in all, I would watch this again!

I don't know why the font changed out of nowhere......

No comments: