Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Honesty

So I think it time I start to look at my life with complete honesty. I am too good at fooling myself or ignoring problems. I am 25, I have no college degree, I am overweight, losing my hair, my father was murdered, my mother is crazy, and I don't know what makes me happy. I feel like I have no direction in my life. I am an adult in the sense that my age fits that term, but inside I still feel 18. Unsure of what direction to take. Afraid of going down the wrong path. I am so afraid of going down the wrong path I have set up camp at the fork in the road. I am going to start using this blog to figure out who I am, what I want and where I want to go in my life. I am not a weak person. I know this. I am stronger than I ever give myself credit for. I can do anything I put my mind to.

No comments: