Friday, July 11, 2008

My life thus far


So I was going to plan this all out and figure out everything I was going to write, but I'm taking "someones" advice and just start writing.  It's been two months since my last blog and a lot has changed since then, like for one, my zip code. I live in Newport Beach now with some friends in an amazing townhouse. I share the master bedroom with my friend Elyse and so far everything is going great. The only thing that sucks about this complex is almost all the street parking is under this trees that have these berries that fall onto your car and stick to your car, its so gross! Bertha needs a bath in the worse way!

Last semester at school went great. I got an A in my marketing class, which rocked my socks because I loved that class so much! I'm really glad with my new major. I get to be creative and think outside the box but also have a practical career that allows me the opportunity to make a lot of money :) Which as vain and shallow as it sounds, means a lot to my future happiness.

I guess this the part where I talk about my personal life. Been dating some, met some cool guys, met some weirdos, met some guys who disappointed me, met some guys who crushed me. All in all, it was good to get myself out there. It turns out all the good guys are in Canada :)

Got in a car accident awhile back ago. I'm ok, but Bertha has a boo boo. My insurance is being a bitch about it. I called them again and they are literally mentally retarded. I'm gonna call again monday.

I got a really nasty sunburn on saturday!! I was as red as a lobster!! Its finally almost healed. Just itches a lot now. I also have a cold right now :( I hate being sick!!! My throat feels like sand paper, its gross :(

Work is going ok, same old same old. I'm looking for a better job though. One that challenges me, one that pays me what I'm worth. I'm just getting tired of the same thing everyday, the high school drama at my store, and the incompetent management I serve under. I want a job in the field I hope to someday make my profession so I can get as much experience as possible. I'm still working on getting an internship at a record company, at least I have an in at one in Huntington Beach :)

I think that's about it. My life hasn't been too exciting lately. More to come soon :)  Since I now know at least two people read this :)

No comments: