Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I remember...

I remember when my mom was in the hospital, you drove me to laguna so i could stand next the ocean because you know how happy and calm it makes me. I remember when i first talked to you about my rape, you were the first person i ever talked to about it, i cried so hard but you just kept holding me tighter and tighter and didnt let go because you knew how much i needed to be held. I remember when i got tested six months ago and we were driving to julian and you told me everything was going to be ok, no matter what you were there. I remember the first time i rode in your car, you pulled some crazy shit, but i still felt so safe. I remember the first time i saw you walk around that corner in santa monica  and time stood still. I remember the first time i saw you smile, and it was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. I remember that night we talked and decided to take a break, and i remember how much we both cried and how guilty you felt and how you didnt let go. I remember the first night we spent together and how amazing it was to wake up next to you. Most of all i remember how lucky i felt everyday to have found such an amazing man who made me feel special and capable of more than i ever thought possible....

No comments: