Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things I'm grateful for...

Instead of focusing on the negative, lets focus on the positive..

* My friends- I have amazing friends that always have my back and are always there.
* My family- I didn't realize until recently how amazing my family is. They are all weird, crazy people, and I love them with all my heart.
* I have a job- a lot of people don't have one, I can support myself, barely, but I can.
* I'm in school and working towards something better- alot of people cant go to college, I'm lucky
* We're still friends- even after all the crying and the hurt and sort of yelling we're still friends and I'm really grateful for that.

  I guess I'm just really having problem letting go, because I wanted so much for him to be the one. I really thought he was, and maybe he still his, but not right now. I just can't let go of the idea of him, and all the things I never told him and all the things that are not gonna happen. All the things that someone else gets to experience with him now, when those are suppose to be my experiences and my future and my prince charming....

No comments: