Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4th

So its the third night at my new place. It's going alright, my roommates seem like cool guys,  little messy, but i dont mind cleaning. It's weird being alone. I want to call, I want to text, but I know I should try being alone. I promised myself I wouldnt text,call, facebook, email, or go over there today, but I already broke that this morning by texting him, emailing him and writing on his wall. It's just weird when you are use to talking to someone everyday for so long and then you don't. I went to work today, came back to the apartment, changed clothes, and then read a little for school, and then got bored so I went back to work to hang out, which is so sad. Was there for like an hour, just chatting it up. Then I went to wholesome choice and got some bomb chinese food, and on the drive back to the apartment I realized I dont own a fork and prayed that my roommates had silverware. Thank god they steal silverware from wholesome choice ;) So now Im just chillin on my bed, chatting with my homies, exploring hulu, trying to keep busy so I dont think about someone, and this someone being with someone else. I know it's a reality, but I still feel like this is some weird nightmare and I'm gonna wake up any moment. I just need to get over him, but i dont know how... I guess just keep busy, if he wants to hang out he'll call me, but what if he doesnt call me?

No comments: